Talking points: from December meeting
1. Noah’s ark asked challenges of the readers…perception of beauty in the landscape. Lots of information
2. Education is needed to create corridors
3. Word were put together beautifully.
4. Turkeys have made a comeback.
5. Indicate timing between flowers and pollinators
6. Author realized she was a plant abuser! Ecology vs. horticulture is ALWAYS a question to be aware of.
7. Diversity of species is a form of safety in numbers (Natives over exotics)
8. Much knowledge by author. A little scattered, jumping information from issues presented